1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sucking up to my older girl, Spirit

The head tilt

Aww, cute little fuzzy pup

Playing (gently I might add) with Connor - our 6 month old. She seems to love this pink pig toy - it's the kind you stick an empty water bottle inside so it makes the most fun noise!

Tired puppy = Good puppy!

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
I so think you need to send her to ME ! :wub: She is fav color & just a cutie, cutie, cutie !!! Just want to hug her !

·
Registered
214 Posts
I really love the names Nyxie and Spirit.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
so adorable!!!! oh my.... i want another cute adorable lil pup... wait maybe not yet... have to get the first one out of the land shark phase and into the well behaved and calm stage.... lol

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I so think you need to send her to ME ! :wub: She is fav color & just a cutie, cutie, cutie !!! Just want to hug her !

And she is totally huggable! Like a stuffed animal huggable! I'm planning to take her to the Sauerkraut Festival in Waynesville in October. I usually take Spirit there but maybe we'll see how Nyxie does. The girl is fearless so far and she does this cute running jump at me when I let her out of her crate. She's such a nice puppy - and so attached to me already. Not overly so as in possible separation anxiety, but she just likes to be right there with me and she walks touching my leg so I have to be careful not to step on her.

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
So cute!! I want a puppy now!!

What kind of dog is Spirit?She is a beauty herself.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I was going to say I love the head tilt picture, but then came the whole body shot & then the playing with baby pics and then the sleeping pup - all too cute to decide which I like best. :)

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
I was going to say I love the head tilt picture, but then came the whole body shot & then the playing with baby pics and then the sleeping pup - all too cute to decide which I like best. :)
Ditto! She is so precious! :wub:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Just love that first pic, looking up for approval and acceptance :)

We see that same look with Rex (4 mths old) with Shep (3 1/2 yo)

Of course Rex uses that same innocent look with us when he has done something bad, he knows Mom can't be mad at a face like that.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
She is gorgeous!! I think I might have already said that, but man!! She is going to grow up to be a very very nice looking dog.

·
Registered
403 Posts
aww. the EARS! Floofies and all. She is gorgeous. OMG. Precious. I just dont know what else to say.:wub:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Cute cute cute!!! Can't wait to bring my new guy home and post pics! :)

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
she is soooooo darn cute! If she doesn't grow into those ears send her up to me:)))

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So cute!! I want a puppy now!!

What kind of dog is Spirit?She is a beauty herself.
I did the canine DNA on her and she came back as a Border Collie mix.

·
Super Moderator
32,748 Posts
She is SO cute!!! :wub:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts