German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little update in pictures! Here we have 87.4 lbs of sassy and sweet (probably a good 80/20 ratio, respectively ;) ) looking like a big dog now!

For anyone who knows of our land-sharking woes, she is doing better. She likes to "remind" us that she wants to play by giving us big nips, but she has not once shown aggression or anything other than pure excitement to play. We will be looking into a private trainer to help us learn some manners a little more in-depth than puppy class did. I'm so excited to see how she progresses through her adolescence!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
87 lbs at 8 months? She's going to be HUGE! Good looking dog though, nice structure!

Reactions: Breana'

·
Registered
225 Posts
My parents have an 84 lbs female, she looks barrel chested and a bit odd but your girl looks well built. And I agree she will be huge.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Big & Beautiful! Great combination. Love these pics. Her structure looks very much like my Kairo's. He's not quite as big, but has averaged about 10 lbs for every month so far, and he'll turn 8 months in August. Nyx is a real looker, and I love the name btw.

Reactions: Breana'
1 - 6 of 6 Posts