German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Re: NY - Snoop, 8YO, 163lbs, pts soon

No, I did not hear anything yet. I sent them a meassage yesterday. I can not call the # listed while I am at work. I will post when I do hear though!

·
Registered
24,301 Posts

I wonder if he's still around. Does he have a PF page?

Found it: http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=8744592

The old Elvis hit chimed, "A hunk, a hunk of burning love." That well describes "Snoop" who is the most lovable hunk of a German Shepherd Dog you will ever meet! Like a big, teddy bear, Snoop loves hugs and attention. Sadly, his former owners must have made July 4th holiday plans which didn't include Snoop. They dropped him off at the city shelter just prior to the big holiday weekend with the excuse, "Can't afford." Snoop cried after them for several days. How do we explain to a grieving, abandoned dog that their former people didn't want to pay boarding expenses? Snoop is 7-years-old, 110 lbs and is noted by former owners to be totally housebroken, easy to walk on lead, and "LOVES KIDS, CATS, DOGS AND PEOPLE!" But, one look into Snoop's warm and soft eyes would tell us all we need to know about him. This is a fantastic and beautiful dog who would delight anyone seeking a loving, "gentle giant" companion. If interested in handsome Snoop, PLEASE CALL US (212) 427-8273. We can't imagine having this "hunk a hunk of burning love" for too long!

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

Thanks for finding that! They may have updated the petfinder description since you found it - It now describes his current situation. He sure is a hunk!

·
Registered
3,825 Posts

Please dont let this boy get forgotten!! He was back on page 5!!

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

Back into the spotlight little boy!!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts