German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Sebastian is a white GSD that was found as a stray. He is a male that is a bit older...at least 5 years old. He appears to be completely blind in one eye...the other eye appears ok. He appears to have been neglected for a while now...his fur is matted and filthy, he is skinny and only weighs about 45 pounds. He seems to be a bit nervous of new people at first, but does warm up.....being in the shelter environment doesn't help him much since he is already a little nervous. He doesn't seem to mind the other dogs, but has not been thoroughly introduced to others. He is only going to be released to a rescue that has GSD or shy dog experience and is willing to work with him on trusting new people. RELEASED: MONDAY 11/1/10

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
RESCUES CONTACT [email protected] All of these animals are located at a high-kill animal impound facility.This facility does not do any vetting or public adoptions.Their only hope is to be saved by A RESCUE.They must be rescued by their release date or they will be PutToSleep!They cannot be released to individuals.

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please help if you can. This shelter doesn't mess around. He will be PTS Monday at 2pm without rescue.

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No one that I have crossposted to has responded at all. He will die Monday afternoon without rescue.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
I am going to email the GSD rescue in Chicago, cross fingers!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
I sent the email but I see that his PTS was yesterday. Hoping he is still there and that they get my message asap! Geeze somehow I missed the original post.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
I never heard back the the rescue. This is the second rescue I have emailed in IL about doing a rescue and no one ever gets back with me.

Do we know if he is still there?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts