1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
most people recognize you can find "it" in any dog. It's the consistency and what is "normal" that most people call into question

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
What a wonderful dog. I wish the white color had not been disqualified. It makes no sense to me. They are German Shepherds and should not be seperated.
Maybe Mrs K will check, I can't get my translator to work on the site. Seeing Lobo White Burch in the pedigree makes me think that's a Berger Blanc Suisse not a GSD.

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe Mrs K will check, I can't get my translator to work on the site. Seeing Lobo White Burch in the pedigree makes me think that's a Berger Blanc Suisse not a GSD.
Here you go. Lobo White Burch - SHSB 185624 - White Shepherd

Even in Germany, people mainly refer to them as white Shepherds. The Berger has not sunk in yet in the common pet world ;)
He's got the SchH3 I'm very impressed with that line. You don't get to see or hear about competing whites (Bergers), very often if you are not in the Scene yourself.

But I will ask the breeder about her. She breeds some very nice Mals.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Layca Prinzessin von Ronanke

These are all her results: Layca Prinzessin von Ronanke Ergebnisbersicht

She also was deployed to Turkey after the Earthquake.

Who says they don't have it should take a long look at that pretty girl.

That's her pedigree: Milba Prinzessin von Ronanke - White Shepherd
THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS ... when I saw her photo I thought she was beautiful, but was really surprised/shocked when I looked at her pedigree and saw the Linebreeding - 5 generations area that she was related to my boy Tex including his father (Sherry's Magnificent Mongo) and his full brother from a different litter (St Ledger's White Champeon Jim).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts