German Shepherds Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Italian One
8,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a place for all of our comments on the November 2010 monthly photo contest.
Another great theme this month so again I'm expecting A LOT of entries this month. :D Good luck everyone.

·
The Italian One
8,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So the question has been asked by a couple of members if contest rule #3 still applies to this month's contest.

3. It has to be a picture YOU took, not a professional one.
After discussion with my fellow moderators - the answer is YES it does still apply. If you want to be in the picture with your GSD there are a few different ways to do this. Some suggestions; use your on camera timer, use a remote shutter release or use mirrors. I'm sure there may be other suggestions too.

Anyone who has posted a picture they did not take themselves, please send me a PM (or anyone of the admins) and I will remove it so you can enter another picture that you did take.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
This month is going to be difficult, how many winners can we have, lol!

·
Registered
173 Posts
I am loooooooving the perfect pumpkin pic! That GSD pup looking up at her mama...priceless!

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
I'm in love with Krisk's photo...The colors, the feel, everything. It's just a beautiful shot. :) They're all wonderful, however!

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Hahah..I love Wildo's photo too, it just makes me smile. :D

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Thanks- me too! :) Not sure why I forget about this forum sometimes... I sure do love all the reading here!

·
Registered
224 Posts
I liked the creativity of Jagerdog's photograph, but it looked slightly tense to me. No doubt a great composure and well taken shot.

What captured the essence of friendship and was Krisk's composition. IMHO, They looked as if they were facing a future of uncertainty, wide open experiences, but doing so together. Well done.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'm in love with Krisk's photo...The colors, the feel, everything. It's just a beautiful shot. :) They're all wonderful, however!
I agree!! The "feel" is what I was drawn too also - just a girl and her dog! :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
SheriBeri's photo says it all.
Thanks.... Jager has completely healed from the hip replacement surgery and can run and play like the puppy he thinks he is :):)

Thank you for the votes.... competition was stiff and the winner was well deserved!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Is it time for the december contest to go up? :)
I guess I get to pick the topic.
I want to "Our GSDs in Creative Lighting".
A lot of time the photos that people really go "wow" at are ones that have interesting lighting. I want to see our shepherds in pics with that special light. I want to see sunrises/sunsets, unique light sources (ie. single lamp, fire, computer screen), silhouettes, etc.
How do I get the next contest thread started?

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
I guess I get to pick the topic.
I want to "Our GSDs in Creative Lighting".
A lot of time the photos that people really go "wow" at are ones that have interesting lighting. I want to see our shepherds in pics with that special light. I want to see sunrises/sunsets, unique light sources (ie. single lamp, fire, computer screen), silhouettes, etc.
How do I get the next contest thread started?
Ohhhhh that;s a good idea!!! I like it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.