German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

no, still not buying a dog :) ...unfortunately. Just browsing Slovakian kennels.
I really like how these dogs look like, but I cannot tell anything about their temperament, personality, energy level, and consequently about what the breeder is aiming for. As this is one of the very few things Google will not help me with at all I would like to know what is your opinion.

Thanks for your answers ;)

Nova Jamina

·
Registered
5,725 Posts
You can't tell those things on a website unless you have had personal experience with the dogs-I would ask the breeder what they were aiming for

·
Registered
14,034 Posts
A breeder can say ANYTHING on a website. You need to talk to people that have owned dogs FROM that breeder in order to learn about temperament, health, personality and so on.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I think you misunderstood me. I didn't ask for the evaluation of the website and what the breeder says there (not too much about what I would like to know), I can do that too :)

What I wanted to ask is what is your opinion on their listed dogs and matings, what would you expect a puppy from them to be like based on their pedigree.

Anyway, I've sent them an email today morning too. no answer yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts