German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Laos decided that since I didn't want to listen to him play shuffle the metal bowl all over the house this morning that he'd destroy his new orthopedic bed that I got for him. Maybe it was just a tag too soft!! ;)

WHAT!!!!

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Oh my gosh, I know it's not funny but those pictures made me laugh out loud! I think you may be on to something with the sleep number!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
LOL! Looks like he was more comfy sleeping on the pieces!

·
Registered
891 Posts
Is this a working dog thing? Maybe they like being close to nature and don't want a mattress in the way???????? I bought Wolf a bed a couple of months ago and put it in his crate. It lasted 2 nights! I was so excited when he only chewed a corner the first night, but lo and behold, the second night it looked pretty much like that one. Beautiful dog by the way.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
LOL :D

I've tried two dog beds for Panzer and he did the same thing to both. He seems to prefer just plain old worn out people blankets in his crate. For actual nighttime snoozing, he prefers my mattress!

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Lynn.... I feel your pain... just be happy it wasn't YOUR bed..... Wish Stark would of ate HIS bed and NOT mine..

You know how I feel about Laos.... LOVE this boy... I totally believe the bed was evil and he was only protecting you from it.

It's funny, only "real" doggy people would see this opportunity as a "picture moment"... lol.

·
Registered
339 Posts
He's totally innocent! He saw one of the reports on the news about bed bug detector dogs and was training to sniff them out.... he only wanted to make you proud!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Bravo to you for grabbing the camera (I would have to!) thanks for the mid morning giggles!! : )

-Jess

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
LOL Thats so funny. I can't help but laugh out loud on this one!!! Great pics you really did capture the moment. To bad for the bed you just got him.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts