German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I'm making the dogs dinner in the kitchen, as I'm putting their pills in, I notice Molly sitting by the kitchen staring at me. I just ignored her annoying attempt to burn a hole in the side of my head and went about my business. As I'm walking toward her with the food bowls she goes to turn around and BAM!! smacks her head on our side table. I started laughing and she gives me that wth look, like I made the table hit her in the head, then she just walks off like nothing happened. My mom asked what was that and i told her Molly pulled a Harley ( my friends dog who runs in to everything). Not her brightest moment well that and barking at a scarecrow for five minutes straight lol.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Ahhh, I see Molly is a border collie/aussie mix. Welcome to my world. lol!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahhh, I see Molly is a border collie/aussie mix. Welcome to my world. lol!
she's supposed to be a "pure bred" Border Collie. she looks nothing like a BC lol. oh good I'm glad i'm not the only one with a dumb BC/Aussie mix lol

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Oh well BC can not take all the credit here. My GSD's have been known to smack their heads into stuff!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
hahaha my dogs do that way to much to be an accident. They whack their face on the corners of tables and walls.
Meika does this dramatic thing where, after she hits a table, she falls down crying with her paws over her eyes (we dub in the crying for: "my eye, my eye!) . Within a minute she is back up, running around like a nut. She has done it since she was a pup.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Haha! Niko ran into a tree one time. He was looking at me for a treat and BAM! Oops. I felt bad, I should have been watching where we were going. But I still laughed.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Many years ago, Rocky was chasing after a chipmunk out at the farm and he ran, full tilt into a woodpile............moron.
Of course it ended up in 4 stitches under his eye.

He loved it, all the vet techs were loving him up and giving him treats.
I could just hear what was going on in his head........."Look how pathetic and sad I am, my eye has a booboo.....love me."

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Many years ago, Rocky was chasing after a chipmunk out at the farm and he ran, full tilt into a woodpile............moron.
Of course it ended up in 4 stitches under his eye.

He loved it, all the vet techs were loving him up and giving him treats.
I could just hear what was going on in his head........."Look how pathetic and sad I am, my eye has a booboo.....love me."
:rofl:

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol you guys should see my friends dog, Harley, it's amazing on how much brains he still has even after smakin his head on everything at least once an hour lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts