German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!! Not sure if anyone remembers me or not, I used to be a pretty active member but it's been awhile since I've been around. It's been a busy year for me, I got married back in July and I am almost 13 weeks pregnant with our first baby.

I still have my best buddy, Thunder. He turned 8 last August. He's been slowing down a lot lately, due to his hip dysplasia but he's doing well considering. This dog has been with me through so many changes in my life and I couldn't ask for a better friend.

Here's a fairly recent picture of him

I've been looking for another German Shepherd for awhile but didn't have much luck. Then today I found a gorgeous 11 week old female pup online and luckily she was still available. I brought her home a couple hours ago. I don't have any pictures of her yet but will try to get some up soon.

But anyway, just wanted to say hi and it's good to be back! I'm looking forward to getting to know the newer members and hopefully see some familiar names around here as well! :)

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Hello and Welcome back, Britni and Thunder. I am fairly new here but I'm sure the older members will be glad to hear from you. Congrats on your new pup! :)

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome back! Congrats on the new puppy,marriage and pregnancy! Wow, how exciting for you. I look forward to seeing pics of your new little girl! Thunder is a handsome boy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts