German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You may remember Ciana coming in last place at her first rally trial with a score of 75 (her first competition ever).
http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=739099&page=1#Post739099

Well, on Friday she scored a respectable 94 in Rally. She still has trouble getting it together at the start. But we repeated the first sign and she did fine after that. I don't know what place she came in, but there were a lot of scores in the 80's, so I think we came somewhere in the middle of about 25 dogs.

This time she got turkey. I forgot to buy steak.

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
GOOD JOB and CONGRATS!!

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Hey congrats!!! I look at this way a qualifying score equals a green ribbon. Three of them equal a title. No one knows the score but you. Looking forward to hearing about the title.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally Posted By: Everett54
WTG Ciana and Carole! So one more leg for the RN?
Yes, one more, then it will be break time for her while I get Balto started.

Oh yeah.
Looking forward to that title.

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
And you must get a picture with the judge and the ribbon!

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
That's great.

Blue, Red, Yellow, White -- kool!
Green -- Awesome
Having a great time with your pup -- priceless.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RN today with a score of 87. Woo Hoo! This was a first outdoors trial and it showed.
She just wasn't focused like she is for indoors trials. She was all over the place.

Then we went over to see the animal communicator and first thing Ciana asked was, "Why are we here?" Duh!

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
Animal Communicator?

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Afterwards I took her over to the vendors to get her a new toy and there was an animal communicator in one booth. So, I stopped in so the woman could talk with Ciana a little. Now, I used to be very skeptical after everything I've heard about John Edwards (Crossing over tv show), but I've heard too much now to not believe this stuff. I've had a few different ones talk to my dogs and they really hit the nail on several things.

I've been reading a lot about how to talk to my animals and have started practicing on mine and friends' animals. Ciana was very funny, one night I was just goofing around and I telepathically said to her, "Ciana, you're beautiful.". Before I could finish the word "beautiful", I heard her say, very matter of factly, "I Know!". I practice on her sometimes when I'm at work, she's very easy to tune into.

I did a reading with my friend's rescue dog to practice. He's a little terrier mix. In the course of the conversation I got an image from the Wizard of Oz movie. I went to my AC practice group to ask other people to talk to this dog, not giving any of the info I got, and the little guy told a woman in Australia how he felt like he was Dorothy in the Land of OZ. It's pretty interesting.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts