German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter (who doesn't live with me and doesn't like GSD) says to me this afternoon that Kyra doesn't look like a shepherd :confused: I have seen the parents and I know the grandparents are police dogs.....but Kyra doesn't have a pedigree.
Opinions please, have I been duped, or does she look like a shepherd??

Attachments

·
Registered
770 Posts
100% GSD. MHO ;) Anyone who says that dog doesnt look like a Shepherd doesnt know what a Shepherd looks like.....

·
Registered
770 Posts
That other one REALLY looks like a Bernese Mountain Dog.... what does she say that one is??:D

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Adorable GSD! ;)

Yes, that is a GSD. Cute pup!

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
I don't know how a dog could look like a german shepherd any more than that pup already does! haha

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Looks like a Shepherd to me! I think unless the dog looks like Rin Tin Tin, no one outside of true Shepherd people believe it's a GSD until you say something.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Looks GSD to me lol... you think that is bad, when I was out walking Penny a few days ago a woman and her child stopped and asked to pet her, she told me what a cute GS daschund cross I have! Thats right she said she has to be crossed with a weiner dog because "she was too small and her legs are too short and her body is too long"? lol Some people just dont know what a GSD is suppose to look like... Here is a picture of Penny around the same time as I was told I have a weiner dog german shepherd mix lol... BTW your dogs is amazingly beautiful!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Cute Shepherd and Bernese!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
hard to look much more like a GSD than that! lol

·
Registered
10,593 Posts
EmeryGSD - my daughter clarified last night - she thinks she should have more tan!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Have her look at this board and look at pictures of our dogs :D
And we forgive her for not liking German Shepherds, because she is gonna like that one!:wild:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts