German Shepherds Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1 yr old German Shepherd mix that I need to re-home. She is fixed and has her rabies vac/Fairfax county tax tag. She is good with children, and most other dogs. Also is house broken, and knows the basic sit/stay/come commands. She stands about 3 ft tall and is around 60 lbs.

I need to find a home for her soon. I am changing jobs, and will not have much time to exercise her.

Mods if this violates any rules, do what is necessary.

·
Registered
24,301 Posts
Do you know for sure your dog is a mix? Do you have other pics of her? If she is I will need to lock this thread.

Also, dogs can be understanding of change and waiting to see if it is as bad as you think it might be could be better than getting rid of her now. Looking at alternatives like a walker or daycare too - perhaps.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know for sure your dog is a mix? Do you have other pics of her? If she is I will need to lock this thread.

Also, dogs can be understanding of change and waiting to see if it is as bad as you think it might be could be better than getting rid of her now. Looking at alternatives like a walker or daycare too - perhaps.
She is a mix (may I ask why it needs to be locked) . Ive looked into alternatives for the past 3 months. I live with family, and there is likely someone here all day to look after her, but they are not willing. Also I can not afford dog walkers in the area, sadly. The few I looked into want 30-40 dollars a day. Right now I do not have more pics.

·
Registered
24,301 Posts
(Pure Bred GSD postings only) basic forum rules.

If she were crated or in a room of her own (your room)?

So I will lock. :(

******Check with VAGSR, MAGSR, Shepherds to Love in MD to see if they will courtesy post her or let you foster her for them. Also ask any of them for information on their screening process to help make a lifelong safe placement for her.******

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.