German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any clubs or anyone on here that lives in the Northeast Georgia area - above Atlanta?

·
2,967 Posts
The clubs I know are southeast of Atlanta in the Griffin area...

·
2,967 Posts
I noticed you guys responding to this thread in GA. Any of you guys involved in anything down in the Newnan area?

Rising Star Working Dog Club has an excellent facility near Newnan. We've gone there for seminars, training, trials, etc. Nice group of people. Our helper that was down here has relocated up there due to work. We miss him dearly.

About Rising Star Working Dog Club

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I went to the Athens Schutzhund club today and I loved it! My dog and I both really enjoyed ourselves, I think that's something we're definitely going to continue!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
I meet with the German Shepherd Club of Woodstock (I think that's the right name lol...)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Years ago I was a member of the Northeast Georgia Schutzhund Club in Bogart, Ga. A couple deployments overseas and other interests have kept me out of the loop as far as working dogs goes. I am desiring to get back involved in Schutzhund. Does anybody know what happened to Heidi and David Landau?. I have totally lost track of them and internet searches indicate the club is possibly closed down. I live in Banks County Ga.. Near Toccoa. Anybody familar with a club near me. Is Northeast Georgia possibly operating under a different name??. Thanks for any information provided.

Greg Fisher

1 - 18 of 18 Posts