German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks..they call me Billy and I am a wonderful boy and have fallen on very hard times....they are foreclosing on my owner's house.I've been kept in an outside pen for 8 months and my TIME IS UP THIS THURSDAY..JANUARY 6. My owner is no longer here but does come out to feed me...but he won't look me straight in the eye. I can sense that something is wrong... I will be taken to the city shelter and sadly due to the fact my owner is turning me in and i'm probably heartworm positive....welllllll .....they will 'take me to the room..very quickly'. The room is where they send you to doggie heaven...I have too much love to give..it really shouldnt be my time yet. I'm ~ 7 years young old and play like a 5 year old..my owner has done some training with me and I know some basic commands..the one I respond to best of all is " I love you Billy"...but haven't heard that from anyone. Can't you tell from my mug shot that I'm so eager to please. I Like to play with other dogs and would be a great companion to most anyone...
T wo rescue angels who are trying to help me are going to:
* Contact the Owner to get more info about my wonderful personality
* DONATE $200 towards a rescue group or good home that can take me..
* If you could foster me short term..a month ...it will buy me some time..and save my life
Being put to sleep....I'm not afraid...and I hear it's painless but I have so much love to give...I'm a good boy...my only problem is i'm starved for affection and human contact..it's hard seeing the world thru a pen..My hips ache sometimes and I haven't been to a vet in quite sometimes..it may be due to fact that my nails haven't been trimmed and are about 2 inches long & intefere w/ my gait. I'm got a little scarring on my ears when a pit bull jumped me that I was trying to meet. I've weathered the summer and winter outside here but you can tell from my photo that I deserve a chance.

Please contact us ASAP and we will put you in direct contact with the owner of this pup!!

Attachments

·
Registered
519 Posts
Thank you Danielle for posting this boy...I'm working with the bank that is repoing this guys home and he goes to high kill thursday... He isn't good with cats...I'm contacting owner to find out more..but doubt he really cares...time is up thursday
PLEASE email me OFF list if you can foster/take in
walton

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Oh bump for this poor boy. How sad.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
That write up brought tears to my eyes - whoever put their thoughts to paper really cares about Billy. He only has another day - BIG BUMP:bump:

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
:help::help::help: It's Thursday.......

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Sweet!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Oh thank goodness!! That write up was just too much!!! I am soooo glad he is getting a second chance!!!

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
:happyboogie::groovy: Best news! Good luck to you Billy-boy.....(Danielle, do you know who pulled him?)

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Awesome news. I'm working to get something going on George, in Pittsboro, NC who's time is up today. I'm willing to get him, but I'm in MN so I need some help.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Walton Salley who is a WONDERFUL person! He is staying at her house unil Saturday and then Billy will be going to a foster home. Walton is a great person and a good friend of mine :)
The same Walton who posts here? Lucky, lucky Billy, but you deserve it!Wishing you a Happy New Life........

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD

·
Registered
428 Posts
Oh, that write up broke my heart. So glad he's getting a second chance.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, it is the same Walton that posts here! Here are the pictures of his name is actually Willie not Billy LOL.

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awesome news. I'm working to get something going on George, in Pittsboro, NC who's time is up today. I'm willing to get him, but I'm in MN so I need some help.

If we could get him to SC I could hold him. Any luck?!?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hi Friends.
Billy now Willie came to walmarsh on Thursday...he is an absolute sweetheart, hw positive and we start treatment in about a month- needs doxy first...a big 95lb lug who wants to sit in your lap and wash your face. I have found a foster for him thanks to my friends with PETS Inc. . To make room for another 10 yr old senior with Degenerative Myelopathy...thanks to Andrea P w/ GSRA in NC for all her help with "Hastine" who comes in tomorrow
See willie showcased on my main page, click 'adoptables' for hastine..eventhough he will prob. finish out his years here w/ me at walamrsh
here is photo album i did and he is featured on my website

1 - 20 of 22 Posts