German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a veterinarian who they’ve used for their OFA X-rays. My dog is 1 year and almost 2 months and it’s killing me to not know his scores. So I’ve decided to get his prelims done on his hips at least. My breeder wants me to get them done anyways once he’s 2..

I’ve contacted my local vets for their prices and so far I’ve found one that charges in the $300 range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,026 Posts
I used Breeders Veterinary Services for 2 of my dogs.... he was quick, did not have to sedate them and positioning was excellent. Hips and elbows.

Based in Santa Rosa but he has a mobile practice, traveling to dog shows and events specifically offering x rays and other breeding related services. I saw him in 2010 at a show in Ventura, so i can’t help with his current prices.

Website is www.showdogmed.com

Edit: prices listed on website

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used Breeders Veterinary Services for 2 of my dogs.... he was quick, did not have to sedate them and positioning was excellent. Hips and elbows.

Based in Santa Rosa but he has a mobile practice, traveling to dog shows and events specifically offering x rays and other breeding related services. I saw him in 2010 at a show in Ventura, so i can’t help with his current prices.

Website is www.showdogmed.com

Edit: prices listed on website
Thank you. That’s probably the cheapest price I will find. It seems they were going to attend the Sacramento dog show that I had planned on going to in April. But the show is canceled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts