German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for Norbo Ben Ju lines. Does anyone know where I can find grandsons or granddaughters or even possibly sons or daughters from him.

·
Registered
160 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Jinopo would have been my suggestion. My pup has him in the 5th gen on his sire's side. Good looking dog.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Try Dari from Van den Heuvel K9. She used to own Norbo and very knowledgeable. I have a male from one of her breedings - not Norbo. Good luck!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Malinda at Weberhaus carries those lines through her females (Xant/Puci) and is state side. Dogs are super and she is wonderful to work with.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am looking for Norbo Ben Ju lines. Does anyone know where I can find grandsons or granddaughters or even possibly sons or daughters from him.
Just joined and saw this, I have a Norbo ben ju son who is approaching 5 yrs old. Best dog I have owned.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
My Sebastian is 5 generations removed on his father’s side.

603CC8FA-4C16-4B4D-B27A-26B8158D6503.jpeg

I’ve got his pedigree. I’ll try to find it and post.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,019 Posts
Reactions: LuvShepherds

·
Registered
27,306 Posts
I have a Nessie(Norbo's sister) grandson and great grandson. I love what I have from Andy Maly Vah's lines. Gideon vom Wildhaus

Reactions: David Winners

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a Nessie(Norbo's sister) grandson and great grandson. I love what I have from Andy Maly Vah's lines. Gideon vom Wildhaus
The N litter was an extremely successful litter as the entire litter became high level competition dogs.
Here is the pedigree on my boy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts