German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's not a great stack, hopefully it's good enough? I've added a few of her just standing normally and not quite so tense and confused about what I was doing to her! I'd be interested in your comments please..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I'm too novice to give a critique, but did want to say she's a pretty girl.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw, thank you, I adore her, she's a real pleasure to own, I plan on doing competitive obedience with her, first time in 15 years for me, so I'm a bit rusty, but she's a great pupil with a real will to please..

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Cheyanna, have just looked at your photos and they are very similar, we're in New Zealand there are some Australian and European imports in her line but none from the US..I guess they're all related if you go far enough back though! I agree as stacks go it's pretty awful, but I was up against her buddy who was off the lead and seagulls that needed chasing, so she really wasn't into what I was doing!!

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
I really like her strong rear. That is the first thing that I noticed.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It doesn't matter at all, it's just out of curiosity, she won't be a show dog and she's been spayed so won't be being bred from either..

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Does it really matter???? She is beautiful. I wouldn't personally ask anyone to critique my dog.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Members that post in this section have removed the emotion of their dog personally and are genuinely interested in their dogs structure compared to the standard.

I really enjoy this thread and look forward to Lisa's comments.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts