German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be fun to see what you thought about Norah, Ivy's new foster buddy. She is 5 months old, very good temperment, very HIGH drives. Very good girl and willing to please. She will definately be going to a working home!
Let me know what you think
Thanks

Stack:

Head shot to follow....

·
Registered
7,782 Posts
Does she have all of her "big girl" teeth? (Reason I ask is that she looks older than 5 months.)

Regardless(sp), she is a pretty girl and lucky to have you.

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
I like her shape, and the moderate angulation in the rear. I'm not sure if it is "correct", but I like it
Good job stacking!

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
gorgeous

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
She's adorable! Did your other foster's get placed? I remember you had that really cute mix and also the shy mom, right?

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally Posted By: BlackGSDDoes she have all of her "big girl" teeth? (Reason I ask is that she looks older than 5 months.)

Regardless(sp), she is a pretty girl and lucky to have you.

No, not yet. They are still coming in.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally Posted By: BowWowMeowShe's adorable! Did your other foster's get placed? I remember you had that really cute mix and also the shy mom, right?
Yes, I still have Atlas (husky/shep mix).

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally Posted By: LiesjeI like her shape, and the moderate angulation in the rear. I'm not sure if it is "correct", but I like it
Good job stacking!
Thank You!

·
Registered
671 Posts
I'll play, but remember, I am clueless!

I like her amount of bone, and I like her long tail. I think her expression is pretty, and I think when she grows into her ears, they will be nice, well placed, and nice shape.

Her front is not great. See how her neck looks a bit "stuck on" so to speak? There is a pretty abrupt angle where her neck meets her withers. Her shoulder layback isn't great and her upper arm is straight. It is a nice length, though. I do like her rear angles, but I like moderate dogs (I also like some more extreme dogs, too, but I have a definite appreciation for moderation).

I'd like a deeper color and more black, but that's just nitpicking. I don't much care about color. It is the last thing I look at. If she was purple and green, she would still be darling

·
Registered
671 Posts
She does look better there (not that she looked bad before!)

Amazing the difference a photo makes. I like her color there, too.

Are you keeping her?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts