German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just stumbled across this site and so I figured I would say hi!! I have 1 shepherd currently and am getting my new one VERY soon. I just actually put a deposit on him today :D! I spend a lot of my free time working with my dog in agility, tracking and fly ball. My new guy will be trained with my SAR team and has already started training in schutzhund as well. I look forward to learning much from this site and meeting people with similar interests!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
welcome!!!! warning!!!! We demand pictures!!!! lol. cant wait to hear more about your dogs!

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Glad to hear from you. Sounds like you have much knowledge and experience to contribute!

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
I just stumbled across this site and so I figured I would say hi!! I have 1 shepherd currently and am getting my new one VERY soon. I just actually put a deposit on him today :D! I spend a lot of my free time working with my dog in agility, tracking and fly ball. My new guy will be trained with my SAR team and has already started training in schutzhund as well. I look forward to learning much from this site and meeting people with similar interests!
Sounds like you are going to LOVE it here! Can't wait to hear about your new pup, your older pup, and see PICTURES!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok Ive read how to post these pics so lets see if I do it right lol. The new guy is from Eurosport..I've been looking for the right dog for about a year now. He's a little over 6 months old. I really wanted an older puppy so I had a little better idea of what I was getting. This guy has DRIVE lol I cant WAIT to get him. Im making the drive to Texas in a couple weeks..I hate hate hate that I have to wait that long :(

Anyway, His registered name is Cak Malabig. The name Cak translates to English as Zag (as in Zig Zag) so I was thinking of his call name being Zag. Obviously his registered name will stay but Ive got to have a different call name lol, Cak just doesn't work for me. I also really like Aeros and Kayzar. Suggestions?

Here goes with the pics lol ;)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Gorgeous.. since you asked..I like Kayzar. But then I like Zag too !

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Let me look up how to post videos and I will try to get a video of him on here too..can you tell Im so proud lol. I like Zag too..it just fits. He's got a mischevious look to him lol

·
Registered
245 Posts
^^ You got Cak?! Whoa, congrats! My family was looking at Eurosport the other day and we couldn't help but notice how handsome Cak was. Major props for getting such a nice pup! =)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you very much!! Are you looking at getting a new pup as well than? Im so excited to see him. The time just cant come soon enough!!!

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
He's very handsome. I like Zag as well but I also like Zig. Zig Ziggler was a motivational speaker if I recall correctly. He could be a 'motivational' dog! :)

·
Registered
891 Posts
I have a Eurosport related male gsd. His dad was Eurosport and his mom was W. German. Hey, I was told that once a dog start Shutzhund that most search and rescue organizations would not allow the dog to do search and rescue. Would like to know if this is true. We are currently doing Schutzhund.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts