German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This doesn't involve a GSD, but it's a dog story. I hope you guys don't mind hearing it.

My Algebra teacher comes in the classroom laughing and she goes into a story about her Bullmastiff.

It being Halloween season, she's been decorating her house, inside and out. So she buys four pumpkins to represent her, her sons, and her husband. Her dog notices the pumpkins.

"No, Daisy, no, you leave those pumpkins alone!"
"Woof"
*Teacher goes in the house to do house work*
*Ten minutes later*
*Notices a pumpkin through the window flying across the yard*
*Goes outside to find two pumpkins gone and one being eaten by Daisy*
"Daisy, Nooooo!"

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
LOL! Maybe she thought the pumpkins were balls to play with!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
HAHA!!!! thats great!!!! some people do say that Pumpkins are the best toy you could possibly get your dog. Edible, healthy AND loads of fun. lol.

·
Registered
733 Posts
My Algebra teacher comes in the classroom laughing and she goes into a story about her Bullmastiff.
Mrs Uniballer is an elementary school teacher. Years ago, one of our puppies destroyed a student's homework paper before it was graded. So the next day she had to go into class and explain to the child, "My dog ate your homework. You get an 'A'." All of the kids laughed. This quickly became a legend in the school. I swear that for years kids were smearing food on their homework hoping that Mrs Uniballer's dog would eat it :laugh:.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
To funny!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts