German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
my not so professional opinion, she is gorgeous,there isn't one thing I don't like about her:)

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Wow! Your stacking has really improved! She looks GREAT!

I really like her angles. Looks balanced. Beautiful feet, pasterns, color, and pigment. Nice tailset and bone. Very proportionate bitch. Beautiful head, beautiful bitch

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys!
Jackie-Thanks, thats really means a lot to me that you say that. Practice, practice, practice! Her topline has really tightened up. Shes starting to mature nicely. Im VERY happy with her!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Best AM showline I've seen yet! Very nice topline, looks stong and straight. Very good strong front. Good angles front and rear. Don't know portions, still learning. Beautiful Head. Very nice Bitch!

·
"I like Daffy" Moderator
3,276 Posts
Jessica, the work that you have been doing with her has definately paid off! Her topline is much improved. Now for her coat to come in and you will be ready.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Daphne! I am really excited, shes really starting to grow up. Yes, I hope he coat comes back very soon!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.