German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh my goodness!!! When I got home from work this morning my husband my DH told me that I just about became dogless last night! Apparently Kokoda was weird last night, not as relaxed as usual, and when he was getting ready for bed she sat beside him looking "googly eyed." Then at 3 am he woke up to her being a bit noisy in her crate and then suddenly he heard her peeing (she has never peed in her crate!), when he turned on the light she had completely emptied her bladder! He cleaned it up and settled her back in bed with a new blanket (which she proceeded to sniff for an hour because her best friend had been on it - not a happy husband).

I've been watching her pretty closely today, but she has seemed fine, until I fell asleep on the couch for half an hour :eek: The flood came to my house. Somebody started peeing at the top of the stairs, came down the stairs through the entry, down the hall, around the kitchen island, then into the living room, around the coffee table to the couch where I was dozing! It doesn't look like the dog had any idea s/he was peeing. Both dogs jumped on the couch - which is NOT allowed and were being brats and I couldn't figure out what was going on until I saw the trail. How much pee can one dog hold!?! I'm pretty sure that it was Kokoda because of last night, but it kind of looks more like a boy dog trail, so both dogs are going to see the vet tomorrow morning and I get to go pee harvesting in -30 weather :rolleyes: I can't wait.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts