German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No matter where I am in my house, I can always count on opening a door, walking up or down a flight of stairs, turning a corner, and just know that someone is watching or waiting for me :)
I decided to carry my phone with me, and catch her in the act.

Sometimes, I hear her sneak up and peek around the doorway. LOL

When I open my bedroom door...
There she is...

Come out of the bathroom....
There she is....

From inside my closet....
There she is....

If I'm doing work in my garage....
There she is...

If I'm working out on the heavy bag (boxing)...
There she is...

If I go upstairs....
When I turn around...
There she is...

If I come up from downstairs....
There she is...

·
Registered
27,250 Posts
LOL! Aren't you glad you only have one stalker?

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
It's kinda like magic...I have one of those too...

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Lol! Yeah, that's how it is here! I can't use the restroom or get changed by myself anymore.

I love my shadows.... but in order to have SOME privacy, I have to continuously close doors (locked, because they can open some up) and even then, I'm tripping over them on my way out.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I find it hysterical. LOL

I get insulted, if I don't hear her nails tapping the hardwood floors, as she creeps up behind me :)

I call her the "spook"

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
I'm so glad that I'm not the only that has someone watching me all the time:D

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
I know what you mean! My boy Lobo was like that, no matter where I went in the house, there he was. As long as he could see me, he was happy. :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Lol! Yeah, that's how it is here! I can't use the restroom or get changed by myself anymore.

I love my shadows.... but in order to have SOME privacy, I have to continuously close doors (locked, because they can open some up) and even then, I'm tripping over them on my way out.
Hahaha......I learned to lock the bathroom door about a week ago because of that. Until then I had been able to go to the bathroom with only having to know if I looked at the bottom of the door I would see a black nose wiggling trying to fit futher under it. Then last week I hear *jiggle jiggle* door opens and there she is looking like "yay I found you mom!" I find it comforting to know when I turn around she will be there watching me.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The most amazing breed.

I always heard about their loyalty, but never imagined having such a bond. She watches every move I make.
I think it's awesome.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hahaha......I learned to lock the bathroom door about a week ago because of that. Until then I had been able to go to the bathroom with only having to know if I looked at the bottom of the door I would see a black nose wiggling trying to fit futher under it. Then last week I hear *jiggle jiggle* door opens and there she is looking like "yay I found you mom!" I find it comforting to know when I turn around she will be there watching me.
LOL, I've had her swing the "unlocked" bathroom door on me a couple times, myself.

Now I hear her sniffing under the door to make sure I'm in there.

What does she think, I'll sneak out the bathroom window to get away from her? LOL

·
Registered
27,250 Posts
Karlo has one eye on me all the time(and the other on the cat) When I close my laptop, in a quiet sneaky way, he is there!
Bark, bark, bark no matter what time it is.

Kacie is always in the path with her big ol fuzzybutt, she'll stop me in my tracks often.

It's funny about the bathroom, even when I'm not in there I have the door closed at night so the nightlight doesn't shine in my eyes and one of the dogs will bump it open to see if anyone needs assistance.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Great pics. Thanks for sharing. Heidi was like that too. Abby is a lot different and usually just hangs out waiting for me to come back.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
And aren't you glad she is? I'm sure you wouldn't have it any other way :)

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
LOL, great pictures! Try having two shadows! Ollie and my Pom are constantly right behind me and when my husbands not home make that three shadows since our Golden apparently can't be left alone either. I'm always tripping over somebody. :D

But it's one of the things I love best about owning dogs. :wub:

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Cody was my follower! That's one of the things I miss the most! Clipper is the peeker! You can look up and he is peering around the door, hall whatever!

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Hilarious. Having a GSD is like having little kids, you got to do your business with an audience. Fiona thinks that is the perfect time to come get some loving.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 32 Posts