German Shepherds Forum banner

No, Mandi, Stay! or Mush, Mandi, Mush!

814 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  cdonahue89 
#1 ·
I just called my husband, who is home today with Mandalay (the 4mo old puppy) and Mackenzie (my 6 year old daughter). He was trying to tell me what was going on, but he was laughing. I finally got out of him...

Mackenzie was sitting on his office chair, which has wheels, in the living room. Since my husband was outside, he told her that she had to keep Mandalay on a leash since the puppy is not very good at listening to Mackenzie yet. My husband came inside to check on them and Mandalay must have heard the door open. Well she took off toward to the door, but Mackenzie did not let go of the leash. Since we have all hardwood and tile floors, Mackenzie was being pulled behind Mandalay, while yelling "No, Mandi, Stay! Mandi Stay!"

When she was asked by my husband why she did not let go of the leash, she told her stepdad that he told her not to let the puppy loose in the house.

I would have loved to have seen it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.