German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

Registered
I was away for 17 days and apparently now Lexie thinks it鈥檚 fine to sleep on the bed. My husband has created a monster. Now the consequences. I was asleep for a while, my husband was ready to go to bed and Lexie just sneaked past him, jumped on the bed, squeezed her body next to me and pretended to be asleep. He couldn鈥檛 move her. She was like a dead body till I told her to get off! 1am.. not fun, she repeated it again the next day.

Registered
May be different if you're single or a solid sleeper and on the smaller side but I just can't imagine another 80-100 pounder sleeper in the bed....and knowing my dogs move around at night, no thanks.

Registered
When we needed to buy a new sofa, the dogs' comfort was foremost in our minds. We needed a 7' (to fit the space), incliner (to accommodate my short stature), then it had to be of an exact height with soft, plush back (for maximum comfort for our male JRT who loves to lay up there and look out windows) with soft arms to supply a comfortable neck rest. So we are walking around the store with tape measure in hand, sampling plush upholstery. Sales person comes up and says "You must have specific criteria in mind." We said, "We have dogs..." She totally got it.

Super Moderator
Mine never slept on the bed. I think we squirm too much for them. They only came up to visit.
My gal-dog likes to make a joke, though. She will come up onto the bed and lay on a pillow and laugh. She thinks she is funny. Once the joke is made and noticed, she moves off.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts