German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Masi and I have been out since early this morning, ya'd think this girl would be tired, but she's just settling down from her day of fun in the snow and of course Frisbee:) Thanks for looking

My shed

My well house cover

Throw the frisbee

an idea of snow depth

Find THAT FRISBEE!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks!!! this morning I got up to two feet of snow blocking my slider,,Of course the masi monster plowed right thru it,,those short little aussies waited till I shoveled it back..Ya don't see my aussies, cause they decided it was to deep for them:)

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Lol smart little dogs, aussies! Koda would do like Masi. We actually had bout 1 1/2 ft of snow the other week and Koda-bear went BALLISTIC in it lol!!! Wish I'd been able to get a picture!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Beautiful!!! GSD's really do love their snow don't they. Max, Callan and I went out when I got home from work for some Jolly ball in the snow. I need to get some warmer gloves, my fingers are still cold!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
despite the snow, it was actually really nice here, sun came out and I ended up wearing only a sweater!

eww don't mention jolly balls, the hubby is still fuming he sucked one into his snow blower,,not a good thing:((

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Masi is a beautiful girl.:) I love pics 7 & 9 the most. I wish my dogs could play in the snow. We have not gotten any at all. It is a rare thing to get snow where I live so it might be a long time before I get to see how my dogs would react to it. :(

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well I would love to send you some, a bunch in fact for FREE!:)

·
Registered
64 Posts
She is absolutely beautiful! Love the pics - we do not have that much snow but we've gotten quite a bit over the last week or two and every time it snows my two go running out to play like two little kids! Seems like every time Kiah comes in now she's got a face full of snow!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Lol smart little dogs, aussies! Koda would do like Masi. We actually had bout 1 1/2 ft of snow the other week and Koda-bear went BALLISTIC in it lol!!! Wish I'd been able to get a picture!
Haha, my girls name is Koda, and I also call her Koda-bear. Great minds think alike ;)

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Masi is a beautiful girl, enjoyed the pictures, thanks for sharing. :)

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
She is so beautiful!!!:wub: looks like you got as much snow as we did!!!:brrrwinter:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Haha she's determined!

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
I just love seeing pictures of my Masi girl. She is so much like her brother with that love of the toy and crazy for the snow. You guys sure got a lot of snow!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts