German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nikon was shown yesterday to SV judge Herr Scheld and earned his "V" rating :) He is now retired from conformation unless I decide to drop him in some UKC shows. He is also a UKC champion and has 1 win toward his GRCH, but around here shows often lack enough competition for the wins we need so I'm not seriously pursuing it. If I want a "lifetime" breed survey, I will need to re-survey yet this year (could not afford the show entries *and* breed survey this weekend).

Stack from this evening

A few show photos from yesterday

Stack from this past summer that I really like, except the color is off (he's a very dark/rich red like the photos above).

·
Registered
12,829 Posts
He's perfect, straight back, great pigment, just perfect

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lorihd, it's not me in the photos, that's the handler I use. I'm not sure how old she is, but younger than me for sure (I'm 29) and she can run forever and never seems out of breath.

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is me on the far right, with the team that we ran in our last flyball nationals in St. Louis. Sadly, Nikon and I aren't going this year :(

·
Registered
778 Posts
What a handsome dog. :wub:

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
One of my favorite GSD's! And he is definitely just as striking in person. Congrats on the V rating!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
he is striking. Love the coloring .

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Nikon is easily one of the most striking GSD's I've ever seen! Congratulations on the V rating :)

·
"I like Daffy" Moderator
3,276 Posts
Congrats on the V rating. He is a beautiful dog.

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Putting aside favorite show/favorite WL, blah blah blah- Nikon is simply put one of my favorite dogs. He's super awesome and has the track record to prove it. You should be very proud indeed, Lies! I can't wait to see him at the Premier this year!

·
Super Moderator
16,483 Posts
Congrats on the V Rating. A very handsome dog!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts