German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay... this has been a question of mine for QUITE some time!
Malinois has maligator...what do German Shepherds have? I really like the "maligator" nickname for Mali's, so I definately think something like that should be made for GSDs! 'Cause I mean, they are the originals! ;)
I was thinking "Germinator" (like 'Terminator')? "German Shredder"? Need some help here! Lol! Anyone have any ideas? Something hardcore... because everyone knows GSDs get extremely hardcore when it comes to work time! I can't wait to hear the ideas. I am definately going to pass the name along until it becomes a "thing" for German Shepherds, once we all decide!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bat dogs? I've never heard that one before! That's cute. Also love the land sharks. Although in my experience, they never really seem to grow out of that stage lol! I really wanted some ideas from GSD working dog nicknames! I like German Shredders, but am unsure. Very unique nonetheless.

landsharks. fluffy butts. german shedders. shredders. bat dogs.
all are common names for GSDs

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm very determined to find a working name for GSDs. "Fluffy but" is cute and all, but doesn't show the personality of my working GSDs cause they are far from fluffy butts! Especially when they are doing protection work. They are all teeth! Lol

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
I'm very determined to find a working name for GSDs. "Fluffy but" is cute and all, but doesn't show the personality of my working GSDs cause they are far from fluffy butts! Especially when they are doing protection work. They are all teeth! Lol
GAH! All I can think right now is "His name is Fluffy" "That thing has a name????" (Who names a 3-headed dog "Fluffy"?)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL!!!!!! Right! I'm getting a Harry Potter vibe going on. The funny part is, my GSDs look like the 3 headed "fluffy" dog. Except music doesn't calm them....biting our decoy does! (LOL) ;)

GAH! All I can think right now is "His name is Fluffy" "That thing has a name????" (Who names a 3-headed dog "Fluffy"?)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts