German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that may have thought the working German Shepherd Dog may be slipping as a PSD this one is alive and well, this perp may have a mouth full of red chiclets
:D

·
Registered
27,270 Posts
Without the muzzle, I can't imagine the scene!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Jeez, that hurt. I felt the contact from here.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Ouch. OUCH. OUCH!

Good doggie, here's your steak...

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
that is freaking awesome!!!! good thing the dog had a muzzle on!!!

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
I've got to add that folks need to remember that this is a professionally trained dog - and certainly isn't something you'd want to train your family pet to do. Especially if you're using your little brother - or neighbor Timmy - as the decoy.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
I've got to add that folks need to remember that this is a professionally trained dog - and certainly isn't something you'd want to train your family pet to do. Especially if you're using your little brother - or neighbor Timmy - as the decoy.
haha "hey Timmy, come here for a sec"

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
How about using an annoying co-worker?

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
haha "hey Timmy, come here for a sec"
:rofl:

Wowza! That dog would have done some serious damage if he didn't have a muzzle on! I would have :poop:in my pants if he were coming towards me! :wild:

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
What a hit!!! Wow!! I would have a heart attack if that dog was coming after me.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts