German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all.

Has anyone here actually placed an order from an Australian company called Discount Pet Medication USA (domain name = discountpetmedication.biz)? While they are based in Australia, they ship medication anywhere, including to the US. Their price for Nexgard is quite good, almost too good to be true. So, I'm just looking to see if anyone has had a real experience with them (not speculation about how they could be a scam). Any input based upon an order placed and received would be welcome.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Can't help you on the experience of buying off of the company, but I did try Nexgard on one period because of a discount. It was ok. But compared to Bravecto I felt that it was a no-brainer, while my dog was on Nexgard he was scratching a lot more than when he's on Bravecto where the scratching is very down to a minimum.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I'm in Australia. Nexgard is non-prescription here. I checked their price and didn't think it that good. The Vet Shed is cheaper.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both much. McGloomy - my GSD started scratching way more than usual about four months ago. I've been experimenting with food issues to try to get it under control, but this gives me another avenue to investigate.

Dunkirk - I wondered if Nexgard was OTC in Oz (but, of course, didn't bother to look it up :) to actually find out). As for the price: I was paying around $110 for a six-month supply, so $65 is a substantial discount. But I'll look at Vet Shed as well. That is (given above) if I'm still using Nexgard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts