German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another funny story about Newlie and me! This morning, whileI was getting ready, I let Newlie out into the yard again to play. He had alreadyhad breakfast, but I took his bowl and put a few cherry tomatoes, baby carrotsand a thin slice of ham in it and hid it for him to find. When I let him in, ittook him probably 60 seconds to find the bowl and maybe 30 seconds to consumethe food. Theoretically, this is supposed to keep him busy while I am gettingready for work, but you see how well that works.

Anyway, when I was getting ready, I heard him bark several times. I went out and he was sitting in front of the cabinet with the microwaveon it and staring up. I couldn’t see anything but my banana on the cabinet, butbananas are one of the few things he doesn’t care for. A few minutes later, hebarked again and he is still in the same place. There is a bag on the microwavethat is roughly the same size and shape as his “Greenie” so I thought he mightbe barking at that. I put it away. When Newlie barked again the third time, Iam like “WHAT?” Then it him me.

Last night, I worked some overtime and was tired when I gothome. I warmed up some leftovers for supper and fixed a couple of those small piecesof corn on the cob to eat. When I finished, I remember all that Jenny wentthrough after her Max got some corn cobs out of the garbage, but I was tired,it was raining and I was already in my pajamas. So, I put the two little cobsin a plastic grocery bag and put them inside my microwave oven to take out inthe morning. That’s what my monsterwanted!

Needless to say, I took them out to the garbage as I wasleaving for work today!

·
Super Moderator
5,868 Posts
I can relate,lol!If a morsel of kibble or crumb of whatever rolls under the stove or fridge my two will will not rest easy until I recover it.

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Newlie stories crack me up!

:rofl:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts