German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone....I'm bummed I just found this forum group but glad I can learn more and talk with fellow GSD lovers :)

My guy is almost 9 years..rescued at about 6 months from the Humane Society and I was his third owner. We have worked through so much and I've tried to keep him happy with his health issues ( HD and hypothyroidism). He is my fur baby and so loyal to me...follows me everywhere. I am forever a GSD lover because of him!!

Looking forward to meeting new dog lovers :)

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
:welcome:to the forum and congrats on the new fur baby....

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Welcome Sparty! Happy you found your forever home.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You know the photo contest theme for this month is "Noble Seniors." So, your timing is perfect! I, for one, would love to see photos of your dog.

Of course, you don't have to enter the monthly photo contest, you can just post photos to this thread!!!! But, if you are interested, I believe the thread for that is in the Pictures sub-forum : )

Edited to add: Thank you for choosing to rescue!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hello and welcome from a fellow newbie who also happens to live in the OC! I'm a newbie to the forum, to dogs, and to GSDs. I'd love to see a pic of Sparty! What a lucky guy he is to have found you :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone!! I do have a few pics is my profile but can't figure out how to get the thumbnail to view....the pic that is under all of your names?? Ill have to get my tachy bf to take a look lol.

I will add pics to the senior pic contest....thanks for letting me know :) I have had Sparty for 8 years now....just new to this site ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts