German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I rescued this guy from the Plano Animal Shelter last week and he is fitting in so well with the rest of the crew. His name is Bentley and is between 2 and 3 years old according to my vet. I'd say closer to 2 because of teeth. His teeth are much, much whiter than our 3 year old GSD, Sasha. He is a very skinny boy right now, as he was found as a stray and not finding much food. He did come microchipped and the previous owners acted like he was someone else's dog. I hope to learn a lot from everyone and enjoy reading the stories and looking at all the pictures of your GSDs. :)

Could anyone tell me the name of his coloring or pattern? Would it be patterned sable?

And here is Sasha. She is from Brashears German Shepherds. I wouldn't know what to call her coloring either. :confused: She has similar coloring to Bentley, but is much darker on her back. It's not as blended of a look as his. Maybe a black patterned sable or something like that? I don't have a good side picture of her right now, but will post one later.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I meant to say black sable for Bentley and rich saddle sable for Sasha. Not sure where I got the patterned part. haha Oops. Sorry! And it wouldn't let me edit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts