German Shepherds Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
4,033 Posts
If you can get them shipped close together - as in, all flights with dogs arrive within the same day or within the same two days - I would definitely go with Syracuse. You could always rent a motel room and stay the night.

I'd be up for a trip to Syracuse. :D

· Banned
8,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Well, they said that they can't ship Yukon into Syracuse because of his crate size...maybe I have to go with a different airline then. I can't believe that Yukon can't be shipped into Syracuse, he's not that tall. They said they usually use the XXL crates for Male Shepherds. So I am not sure what to do now.

Let me check with Petair if they can ship into Syracuse.

By the way I found a landlord in Alexandria Bay. He said to email more info about us, how we live, pictures of the dogs (he has a dog himself) and I sent him some of the videos from the dogs. Pics of how we live etc.

They move out in November so the timeline would be perfect. Wish us luck that we'll get that place, it would be sooo perfect. :wild::wub:

· Registered
4,033 Posts
By the way I found a landlord in Alexandria Bay. He said to email more info about us, how we live, pictures of the dogs (he has a dog himself) and I sent him some of the videos from the dogs. Pics of how we live etc.
Alex Bay is, distance-wise, about as far from Fort Drum as where I live, but it's a more difficult drive since you either have to take 81 to 12, or take 26, which is a little two-lane road with no shoulder for most of the way. Just FYI.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.