German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm new on here. i have 14 dogs. trouble,my newest 5 week old white gsd is the reason i'm here. lots of questions and advice needed on her...although i am an experienced animal handler,this is not my usual breed as she is also deaf and was dumped down the street from me at 3 weeks old and is just warming up to me and my husband.....

·
Registered
485 Posts
Welcome! Hope things work out well for you with your new addition! What is your "usual breed?"

PS We LOVE pictures :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i never did find the mother, i looked for 2 days. called the shelters for a week and animal control. i hope she is alright....half my family were cops,hence the gsd's,the other are bikers....rotts and pitts. i have a few pics up. i have 2 boxers and a mix,a puggle,2 american bulldogs,5 staffordshire terriers,a lb,shar-pei and now a white gsd...i usually worked with bully breeds because alot of shelters immediately euthanize them when they come in...i worked with animal control and the humane society where i lived before i came out to where i live now...people are constantly dropping animals off near my house,at least 3 a month. i take in whatever i find loose or stray right now,get them vaccinated,wormed and altered before off to a new home. the 14 dogs are all rescues and are now family. a few of them went to homes and then came back to me for one reason or another.....i do not really have a breed of choice, i just love happy,healthy dogs!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Welcome! You have quite a brood! I agree with live - we LOVE pics!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts