German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great site, filled with lots of helpful information and plenty of people willing to help. Love it. I'm a retired Sheriff's Sergeant and have had shepherds all my life and there is no better dog in my opinion.
My wife and I currently have 2 dogs. Gunnar is a 3 1/2 YO GSD altered male. We got him from a shelter in Iowa, where he was dropped off by some neighbors who decided to breed their GSD's to "make some quick money." That idea lasted 5 weeks, when they put the 8 puppies in a box and took them to the shelter.
We also have Cassie. She is a 2 YO altered female GSD/Malnois mix She was also a rescue. Her owners were moving to the Phillipines and didn't want to take her with. (These pics don't do her justice-she just won't take a pic with her ears up)
The puppy pic is Gunnar the day we brought him home at 7 1/2 weeks.
Looking forward to getting to know lots of you.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Welcome!

What a great looking pack you have! :)

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
welcome to the board! your neighbor is a moron lol ;)

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Welcome, that is a very nice looking family you have there! :)

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
welcome to the board! your neighbor is a moron lol ;)
LOL...they weren't my neighbors, they were from Waterloo, IA. We had actually gone there to rescue a different dog, which we have since lost to a seizure problem :(. While we were getting ready to leave, we saw the pups in one of the visit rooms. I caved in right away and we came home with 2 dogs.

·
Registered
907 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts