German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
He's 15 weeks old today. Absolutely love the breed and my Jupiter. He has been such a pleasure except for chewing through the floor of the back porch!!! lol It was time to replace the old wood anyways! He has very high drive, which I love! Training is a breeze. Knows Down, Come and Sit for sure which are mostly a given but I'm proud to say he WILL NOT jump on people including my 2 year old son. Also, i have gotten him out of nipping! Those were the 2 most important issues that I was concerned with in regards to my family. Took some work and patience but this Guy has manners! Ill post a pic.

If anyone can tell what his coat will grow in to, please feel free to give me insight!! His Sire was b/t blanketback, dame, sable.

Again this is my households first GSD, we have a small poodle 20lbs and 8 years young! Her and Jupiter get along great. She is highly trained in obedience and some agility. Ill post a photo soon.

Love my GSD!

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
:welcome: Jupiter is adorable and such a well behaved puppy! I think he'll be a black/ tan saddleback.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
:welcome: Jupiter is adorable and such a well behaved puppy! I think he'll be a black/ tan saddleback.
Thank you! That is what i was thinking as well! Not really worried I just didnt know there was that many variations. He has the best personality. His desire to please me is amazing! Even at his young age. We do praise style training (no treats) and he seems to LOVE every time i release him from a command. So that is going great. Im not a trainer by any means but ive trained mine and my families dogs since i was a child. (30 years old now) lol Jupiter is actually easier to train than my Poodle was and is!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts