German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I brought home my first GSD a couple of weeks ago. His name is Felix and is currently nine weeks old. He is extremely intellegent and has adapted quickly to his new home. Though he currently thinks that everything and everyone is his chewy toy. :rolleyes:
felix 9week bb.jpg

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Congratulations on your new landshark! He's definitely a cutie :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Congrats! His color is beautiful! I definitely can relate to the chewing... I just brought my boy home on Saturday and he loves to chew... the good thing is he is easy to redirect :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone. I took him for his second puppy shot yesterday and he didn't even notice that they gave it to him. He was more interested in playing with the vet and the vet tech. I was very proud of him for being so confident.

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
knowing that will really help you with training. welcome to the forum.
good luck with Felix.

Hello I brought home my first GSD a couple of weeks ago. His name is Felix and is currently nine weeks old. He is extremely intellegent and has adapted quickly to his new home.

>>>>> Though he currently thinks that everything and everyone is his chewy toy. <<<<< :rolleyes:

View attachment 95970

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
Vet training: i use to take my pup to the Vet 2 or 3 times a week
for treats, petting and mock exams. it got to the point if i said
"want to got to the Vet" or "lets go to the Vet" my dog would get
his leash and sit beside the door.

Thanks everyone. I took him for his second puppy shot yesterday and he didn't even notice that they gave it to him. He was more interested in playing with the vet and the vet tech. I was very proud of him for being so confident.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts