German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But not to German Shepherds...

My lovely wife and I are retired young on our Ranch in north Idaho. German Shepherds have been a part of our lives for a long time here and elsewhere. Recently cancer took our oldest male ;-(

We are now searching for another GSD to join our two males here. The 60 acre ranch has 25 acres fenced off for them to live and play in. Hay fields, forests, decks, no live stock, each other and of course us 24-7-365. We do not breed and spay/neuter all here. We are seeking a larger strong healthy German Shepherd to join us here for the very best life can provide. somewhere from 4 months to 1.5 years old or so.

That is about it for now. If you know of any great dogs needing daily love evening couch time, living room dog beds for safe nights sleep, heated outside dog house during days if they wish, run till they drop from to much fun and no expenses on the vet bills either... then we might be the place. Please let us know and thanks, John

·
Premium Member
7,904 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
just checking in to see how the search is going

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having issues with my account under John B. which I posted about looking for another GSD for our Ranch...

I opened a new account under Rancher now. We are still looking at GSD and one female at 15 months is not doing well with the resident dog of the house she joined. Owner says she tends to chase her tail and is anxious a lot plus they fight some trying to figure out the3 alpha role according to him? I am concerned over the tail chasing... does anyone here know what we need to be looking for when we visit her current home?

Thanks for all the comments above/below and we are north of Hayden for the person asking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts