German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you for including me on your site. I am a retired construction worker and I rely on my dogs to help on our little farm. We have had German Shepherds for over 30 years, and could not be happy without one of these great dogs on our place. I just lost my girl Amber to heart failure. Amber was just 4 years and six months of age. She was a superb dog and my constant assistant in life. I will figure out how to post pictures eventually.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

You can easily attach pictures by entering some text in the "quick reply" box and then selecting the "go advanced" button. Scroll down to manage attachments and select that, a new window will open allowing you to use the app of your choice to select the pics you want. When selected, you have to select the upload button to actually attach the photo...

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Hello and welcome! I'm sorry to hear about Amber. I am sure she was a wonderful dog... 4 years is much too soon. :(
I'm looking forward to seeing pics and also hearing more about your dogs and your farm.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Welcome to the forum....so sorry to hear about your girl of 4 years.....I lost a 12 year old a few months back-it's a pain words can't fix

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am sorry to hear about that. It is hard to lose a family member. When we lost our Cavalier King Charles last year it was extremely hard.

I hope you can find healing and comfort.

·
Super Moderator
5,181 Posts
hi Hkstwn7. When you do get ready to post the photos make sure they aren't too big. I find that photos I take from my phone don't need to be resized but if I use my camera I need to reduce them.

sorry that your gal was taken so soon. I can't imagine.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. It's always hard, but 4 is way too soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts