German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,039 Posts
OMG! He is stunning! Welcome to the group. Stick around and post lots of pictures. I would love to watch this one's progress as he grows up.

·
Super Moderator
7,226 Posts
A few more of Bodie, is he long coated? What would his markings be called?
yes, he’s a black and tan (blanket back) long coat.
i edited your post, not sure what happened but each photo was posted 5x each. both thumbnails or full size photos are fine (although desktop users may have a preference), but please only hit the insert button once and preview your post before submitting ;-)
beautiful (big!!) boy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes, he’s a black and tan (blanket back) long coat.
i edited your post, not sure what happened but each photo was posted 5x each. both thumbnails or full size photos are fine (although desktop users may have a preference), but please only hit the insert button once and preview your post before submitting ;-)
beautiful (big!!) boy
Thanks, I’m pretty sure I made the imaging error, still trying to get used to posting, thanks 😀! Bodie is actually my son’s dog, the little red daschund is mine, but my son was interested in breeding him, I have a friend interested in one or two of his pups but I have no idea how to go about that or even if that’s possible. I’m hoping this forum might help.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts