German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi.....I'm new to your forum. I have an elderly gsd, Jack, tan and black. He is 14 yrs old, and we rescued him at 7 months old. We now have a new bicolor gsd puppy, Sophie, 9 weeks old. We took her over from a broker at 4 weeks old :mad: She is now very healthy, active, 9 weeks old, and growing by doggie leaps and bounds. She is a joy! I look forward to sharing and especially finding good advice on your forum!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:welcome: We'd love to see photos :) Bicolours are sorely outnumbered here

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Welcome, can't wait to get to know and your dogs :)

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
You can't post a link to a photo from your hard drive.

You can upload it as an attachment from your hard drive or post it from a link directed to a photo hosting site such as Photobucket.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm trying to figure out how to post some pics. As soon as I do, I have a few I'd like to post.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I still can't post pics.....I'll get the kiddies to show me. A new development: The black that was on Sophie's heels has turned tan, and other markings tell me that she's not a bicolor, but black and tan. Can't wait to post some new pics. The one in my avatar is her the night we brought her home, all of 5 pounds. That was 5 weeks ago, and now she's 19 pounds. She is amazing, and we love her to pieces! :wub:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts