German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had an email this weekend that one of my owners, Mariellen, and her girl, E-Lally got their 3rd leg for their CDX with 195.5, 1st place! They were the only ones to qualify in Open A

She also finished her Rally Advanced title
Mariellen and Lally do such a nice job, I'm very proud of them

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Woooo-hooo Maryellen and E-Lally!!!!
Awesome job!

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
WOW BIG Congratulations.. very impressive score. Way to go Mariellen & E-Lally!!!

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Quote: WOW BIG Congratulations.. very impressive score. Way to go Mariellen & E-Lally!!!
I second that!!

We need pictures!!

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Woohoo!

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Great news Trish
I bet it was at the Woodstock show we were in.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everybody
I think they did super

Chris, think she said Fox Valley
Would have to check the email again-think it was 2 weeks ago

This past weekend they went to a Personal Protection Event-it was called Streetwise Personal Protection. It was new to me, sounded interesting. They did a Novice Obedience which they got 2nd place in. They then won 1st Place in a freestyle class. For the obedience they had to heel and weave around cones,sit/down stays with distractions like cans thrown at them, all sorts of stuff-Lally did super. The dog had to work and remain calm. Then the freestyle they had 2 minutes to do a routine. She did open jumps, dumbbell work, different things. Said it was a blast

·
Premium Member
11,232 Posts
Congratulations to Trish
, Lally
and Mary Ellen
! It is great to see our working dogs in the AKC ring where they can be ambassadors. The CDX is difficult and that is a great score!

Lee

1 - 17 of 17 Posts