German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,148 Posts
He's been working hard on content lately.

He wouldn't take 5 minutes to meet me and Valor when we were in Lexington camping last month and we had set it up prior. I was bummed.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Stonnie is an incredible asset to anyone wanting to learn more on how to have a great relationship with your dog, very good at breaking things down into simple terms and fun to watch. I really like the way he genuinely keeps calm and avoids frustration, this in itsself has helped me, the dog/s will pick up on your frustration no matter how much you think you may hide it.

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

He wouldn't take 5 minutes to meet me and Valor when we were in Lexington camping last month and we had set it up prior. I was bummed.
That is very disappointing considering all the free publicity you and the rest of us give him. Maybe he had an emergency.

·
Super Moderator
5,148 Posts
That is very disappointing considering all the free publicity you and the rest of us give him. Maybe he had an emergency.
He has no way of knowing that. No hard feelings at all. Maybe next time!

·
Registered
154 Posts

I don't know the circumstances, but it sounds like you have a good heart and Stonnie sounds like a flake.

Then again, maybe it's just a case where Stonnie got too stoned ... Pink Kush can do that lol.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
I bet "Uncle" Stonnie knows. He sells a Social Media Package. He knows what he's doing.

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't know the circumstances, but it sounds like you have a good heart and Stonnie sounds like a flake.

Then again, maybe it's just a case where Stonnie got too stoned ... Pink Kush can do that lol.
He’s not a flake. He’s busy, there is Covid, he has a lot of pieces in the air at once. I would not judge someone based on a single incident and I certainly wouldn’t do it on a public forum.

·
Super Moderator
5,148 Posts
I bet "Uncle" Stonnie knows. He sells a Social Media Package. He knows what he's doing.
I guess my point is that I'm not so sure he knows that any positive interaction with me would gain him some free clicks. I have never mentioned that I'm a mod here with a bit of exposure.

Reactions: Sabis mom

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
I guess my point is that I'm not so sure he knows that any positive interaction with me would gain him some free clicks. I have never mentioned that I'm a mod here with a bit of exposure.
I didn't mean to imply he knows anyone personally, only that he knows where traffic, clicks and views come from.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts