·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Impressive scores!!!

Congrats!!!

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Way to go double G's! Great tracking and Protection scores!

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Sorry I missed this post, been so darn busy training my pups for the big agility trial

Big Congrats to such an awesome team

·
Registered
4 Posts
Great score Gabor!!! Sue, when will we get to see video of this impressive performance? Is this dog out of the female you lease overseas? Was this at a USCA trial or WDA, you have recommeded people to train with Gabor at a WDA Club in TN, where he trains. Who was the judge? Again, great job Gabor!!!

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Toast,

Welcome to the forum. Please introduce yourself! Are you from the Nashville area?

Someone did video tape part of the protection and the final critique. TNgsd was there; Haley did a great job handling her SCH3 dog from what I understand.

Gabor does not train at a specific club and he does not train people in the sport. He does this for a sport. Not sure where you got that from. He is not a member of a WDA club. He is a member of a USA club. He trains at different locations in different states, so his dogs do well on different fields and different helpers, situations, etc.

My understanding, from people that have contacted the club you are referencing, is that is a closed club, as they want to stay small. If people contact us, we do not have a club and recommend they check out the clubs in the area. Talk to people, watch the training, see how they interact.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts