German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know, I recently backed out of a purchase because of concerns about the puppy.

I live in Northeast Tennesee, and will drive a reasonable distance, but shipping is okay too.

I'm very very active, and my dog will be going with me. Running, hiking, camping, swimming, etc.

I plan on spending Alot of time with the dog.

She will be sleeping inside most if not all the time, and yes I want a female.

I love the black and tan colors. I think what I'm looking for is an American Showline(correct me if I'm wrong please)

Any suggestions about good breeders would be appreciated greatly, or if I'm wrong about the AMS set me straight. Thank you.

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
You can definitely get what you're looking for in an American Showline dog. I'm not familiar with breeders in TN, but I'm sure somebody who is will come along shortly.

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh yeah, I'm reading everything, not rushing again. I just want to have places to research and be sure I'm getting the right type of GSD.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
you could also ask Daphne (andaka) here on the board, she knows where all the good am breeders are:))

·
Registered
583 Posts
As some of you know, I recently backed out of a purchase because of concerns about the puppy.

I live in Northeast Tennesee, and will drive a reasonable distance, but shipping is okay too.

I'm very very active, and my dog will be going with me. Running, hiking, camping, swimming, etc.

I plan on spending Alot of time with the dog.

She will be sleeping inside most if not all the time, and yes I want a female.

I love the black and tan colors. I think what I'm looking for is an American Showline(correct me if I'm wrong please)

Any suggestions about good breeders would be appreciated greatly, or if I'm wrong about the AMS set me straight. Thank you.
Sent you a PM.:)

·
"I like Daffy" Moderator
3,276 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you all for trying to help me out. There was a miscommunication between myself and the other breeder, but after a long phone call this morning we're good. Again thank you all for all your help.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Thank you all for trying to help me out. There was a miscommunication between myself and the other breeder, but after a long phone call this morning we're good. Again thank you all for all your help.
So, they're holding on to the puppies until 8 weeks?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yep, he sent an email with the wrong month on it, and I got upset and went here before I asked him. Completly my fault.

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
I'm glad to hear those little babies aren't going home at one month old! Good luck with your new dog and post PICTURES!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts