German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm getting, what I'm told is, a GSD/Boxer mix. Anyone have any experience with this, and do you think his ears will stand up? Personally I don't mind if they don't, because he has a great sense of himself already, and he's a very gentle pup. He was born April 28th, 2013.

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
He looks like a Boxer/ Shepherd mix to me. His features seem to be more Shepherd overall though. You can see a little Boxer in his face though. There is a chance his ears might stand, and he's only 3 months old, so he's got time. His ears are where I see the Boxer most though, and his eyes. As he gets older you'll probably be able to judge better whether they will stand or not. Good luck with your new pup!

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'm not good at guessing breeds, but I love your new puppy. He is very cute. Do his big ears look a little like lab ears maybe? They don't look like they will be standing up to me. Looks like a great dog.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I got parent pictures today. His mom is a GSD, and the dad is a Boxer. He is a GSD/Boxer mix. And his ears will never stand up. He's gonna be funny looking though :p A big GSD with floppy ears.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts