German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I'm new to the thread and I'm new to the whole GSD thing so this puppy is going to be an adventure! I have had many dogs in my life and not new to having a K-9 at all. But I rescued this cute pup from a shelter and have had her for about a month and a half and she is now 3 months and 20 pounds and has almost passed up my beagle in length and height! She's an awesome little pup, sweet, playful and loves to take naps in your lap! Now I'm pretty sure she is almost all GSD I know she has a mix of something I'm thinking that its some yellow lab but I'm not sure let me know what y'all think! :)

O yeah her name is Lila and she also has a extremely rare hip condition where there is no socket to her hips so its a ball rubbing against a flat surface but in 3 or four months she is going to have a surgery that flattens the ball so it more smoothly rubs her hips! Vet said it has been done for other reasons and has been very successful so finger crossed when we do that she will not be in any pain anymore!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Your pretty pup has lovely markings. You'll find lots of help here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! Dogs will problems need homes to! But we didn't know she had this until 3 weeks after we got her when we began to notice her kinda just pivoting on her butt instead of getting up and moving around but she's on pain pills now so she is moving around better!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Thank you for giving that pretty girl a forever and loving home.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts