German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently put a deposit on a puppy! I am beyond excited- I decided to go with Melinda from Vom Gildaf as my breeder :) . My puppy is a female black sable, full DDR, Kantor x Edge baby. This summer is going to be a blast! I am thinking about naming her Tinah (Tina) - she is from the "T" litter. I have been wanting a puppy out of these two ever since I laid eyes on them, and decided to jump on the opportunity when it presented itself :) Pictures will follow :) Melinda said she would fit into our home/lifestyle, but any additional info on this pedigree would be greatly appreciated during this agonizing wait!

Kantor Chash vom Beerenhof

Edge
SG Edge von Schraderhaus

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
I recently put a deposit on a puppy! I am beyond excited- I decided to go with Melinda from Vom Gildaf as my breeder :) . My puppy is a female black sable, full DDR, Kantor x Edge baby. This summer is going to be a blast! I am thinking about naming her Tinah (Tina) - she is from the "T" litter. I have been wanting a puppy out of these two ever since I laid eyes on them, and decided to jump on the opportunity when it presented itself :) Pictures will follow :) Melinda said she would fit into our home/lifestyle, but any additional info on this pedigree would be greatly appreciated during this agonizing wait!

Kantor Chash vom Beerenhof

Edge
SG Edge von Schraderhaus
Nice choice! The silver collar boy is mine.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
I'm so happy for you!!! Seems both of our Cinco de Mayo dogs are getting new siblings this year. Jackson just gets his sooner than Shasta lol

·
Registered
449 Posts
Sounds like we're going to have a lot of the litter on this board. That's 3 out of 7 so far. I wonder if there's anymore.

I hear that pink collar is a real live wire!
Wow, up to 3 now on the forum! That's crazy. I wouldn't be surprised if more didn't 'show up', lol.

Yes, that's what I've been told, hehe. :D But, I'm so ready for the little firecracker!

@ Laura - I think I saw your post on the vom Gildaf group. You are getting the little yellow collar female right?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Congrats!!!
The solid black female (pink collar) is mine. :)
Thank you! This is so cool to hear! She is ADORABLE (pink girl), and yea sounds like she may be a little stinker lol. I'm excited to see all of our siblings grow up :D

And yes, I am getting Yellow Girl. I hope 'neon green boy's' (yard boy's) people show up. LOL his birth story is hilarious and he looks like he'll be a gorgeous dog.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm so happy for you!!! Seems both of our Cinco de Mayo dogs are getting new siblings this year. Jackson just gets his sooner than Shasta lol
Thanks! I can't believe they will be THREE already tomorrow. Time really goes quick. Yeah, seems he will get his sibling sooner, unless you go put a deposit on this litter quick ;););) Regardless, I cant wait to see your new pup once he/she gets home to you. SO EXCITING! Puppy fever has been bad this year....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts